Advertisement here

Block Arranging By Zoey!


“You should have a big design wall” they suggest.

But what do you do when there are no available walls and blocks are too heavy to stick there anyway?

While some have large houses with  10 foot ceilings and can “wall out” an entire quilt with ease – there are those of us who are grateful for partial walls, and available floor space.

I set in to sewing together the sampler block quilt top I shared in yesterday’s post. It was all going swimmingly well, and I was using units from our Unity Quilt Along part 7 as Leaders & Enders along the way, so it was all grand.

On-point quilts are one thing I can’t “web” continually as in straight set quilts, so I simply build each row, adding each row to the mother ship as I go until half the quilt is pieced.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url